We are committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact Guy Buncombe, Director of Operations. You can write to him at Seltek Consultants Ltd, 25a Hockerill Street, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts. CM23 2DH, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We will send you a letter within two days to acknowledge your complaint and asking you to confirm or, if necessary, to explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register upon receipt.
3. We will respond within two days to your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next, by return.
4. We will start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to your complaint within five days of our request.
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to five days from receiving their reply.
5. Guy Buncombe will then invite you to meet him, if you wish, to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within five days of the end of the investigation.
6. Within two days of the meeting Guy Buncombe will write to you to confirm what took place and the solutions he agreed with you.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Rod Lock, Managing Partner, will review Guy Buncombe’s decision within ten days.
8. We will let you know the outcome of this review within five days. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. We will also give you the contact details of the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry and the name and address of our Trade Association. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact them both about your complaint.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
If you would like a copy of this policy e-mailed to you, please e-mail your request to email@example.com