We are excited to be working with a global leader within the Genomic research arena who have developed a range of NGS based products used within cancer research and diagnostics that are considered the gold standard within the research community.
They are keen to recruit a new Account Manager for Northern Europe, covering UK, ROI, Benelux & Nordics You will be responsible for the sales management and development of Microarray and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) products. You will build strong relationships with key accounts and make a significant contribution towards the sales targets that are driving company growth. This is a key role which requires a great deal of customer interaction, scientific understanding, and empathy to the needs of the customers.
Your duties will include:
• Developing and implementing territory and account specific sales plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
• Providing regular, accurate revenue forecasts.
• Maintenance and use of CRM to manage on-going opportunities within existing customer base, while prospecting for new customers, thus providing clear forecasting and pipeline development.
• Delivery of technical and scientific seminars and presentations on products and services
• Travel regularly throughout the territory to ensure high levels of customer service and retention of key customers.
• Mapping opportunities and Key Opinion Leaders within UK, ROI, Benelux & Nordics
• Working collaboratively cross-functionally to ensure the highest levels of customer service to accounts.
• Understand local competitive landscape and provide feedback.
We are keen to speak with BSC, MSc or PhD level scientists with a strong understanding of molecular biology, particularly NGS and arrays. You will have experience of clinical strategic selling, with a track record of closing sales and establishing long-term customer relationships.
To discuss this position in confidence, contact David on +44 1279 657716 or email David@SeltekConsultants.co.uk