A globally recognised brand within the life science research market are keen to recruit a field Service Engineer join their team in Berlin, Germany. You will be responsible for a range of modern laboratory equipment to automated solid phase extraction and HPLC systems.
Your tasks include:
- Installation, maintenance, repair and IQ / OQ of our laboratory automation devices (HPLC, liquid handling, CPC, MS)
- Instruction and training of customers in our software and hardware
- Technical support for our customers in the field of preparative LC-MS, CPC, automation, laboratory devices, robotics
- Support of our sales department with device demonstrations
- Close cooperation with the service team, support and our field sales force
- Independent visit planning in East Germany and corresponding spare parts order
We are keen to speak with those who have formal training in electrical and mechanical engineering, as well as experience in the field of HPLC, MS and Automatic Liquid Handling repair.
For more information or to apply, please contact David on 01279657716 or email David@SeltekConsultants.co.uk