Salary: £55,000 to £70,000 OTE: £80,000
Location: Home based – UK, preference for South of UK
Our client, a global leader within the life science research and clinical diagnostic sector is keen to recruit a Key Account Manager to support crucial customers across the UK and represent their market leading clinical diagnostic product range.
Your customers are typically multi-site laboratories with presence and activities spread over multiple sales areas and/or countries, so you will need to be experienced with the co-ordination of complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders. While there is a concentration of clients within the South of the UK you will need to be comfortable with country wide travel when appropriate.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work within one of the largest names within our industry, focused on customer satisfaction and collaboration. With lots of support and training you will be encouraged to grow and develop both within this role and into the future.
What the role will involve:
- Develops and execute a territory business plan.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns.
- Meet sales goals for assigned Key Accounts.
- Identify and develop new client opportunities.
- Coordinate with local account managers and field applications teams
- Monitor market changes and competitor offerings.
- Maintain CRM of your activity.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Minimum of a BSc in a life science subject – preference of biomedical science
- Hands on lab experience with sample preparation
- In-depth understanding of the processes in place within a diagnostic laboratory
- 5 years or more of sales experience into diagnostic laboratories
For more information or to apply please send your CV to David@SeltekConsultants.co.uk