Salary: €40,000 to €60,000 OTE: €80,000
We are excited to be working with a global brand within the molecular biology research arena who have developed a range of NGS based products used within cancer research and diagnostics that are considered the gold standard within the research community.
They are keen to recruit a new Account Manager for DACH after the last post holder was recently promoted. You will be responsible for the sales management and development of Microarray and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) products. You will build strong relationships with key accounts and make a significant contribution towards the sales targets that are driving company growth. This is a key role which requires a great deal of customer interaction, scientific understanding and empathy to the needs of the customers.
Your duties will include:
• Developing and implementing territory and account specific sales plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
• Providing regular, accurate revenue forecasts.
• Maintenance and use of CRM to manage on-going opportunities within existing customer base, while prospecting for new customers, thus providing clear forecasting and pipeline development.
• Delivery of technical and scientific seminars and presentations on products and services
• Travel regularly throughout the territory to ensure high levels of customer service and retention of key customers.
• Mapping opportunities and Key Opinion Leaders within the DACH district
• Working collaboratively cross-functionally to ensure the highest levels of customer service to accounts.
• Understand local competitive landscape and provide feedback.
We are keen to speak with BSC, MSc or PhD level scientists with a strong understanding of molecular biology, particularly NGS. You will have experience of clinical strategic selling, with a track record of closing sales and establishing long-term customer relationships. While the role will cover the DACH region we are keen for you to be based in Germany and you will need to be able to speak fluent German.
To discuss this position in confidence contact David on +44 1279 657716 or email David@SeltekConsultants.co.uk